Freeride | Freestyle | Wave
For all riders who want to dance on the water and feel the freedom of infinite grip options. A new world of riding opens up to you.
Ambitious discoverers love the direct response and the power of this compact, high performance wing. Experts love the ultra-direct, maximum control combined with the new riding opportunities thanks to the boom.
The ergonomic, lightweight boom, and its innovative ENSIS Click Fix mounting system, ensure full power transmission. The boom is designed to offer great comfort and a firm grip supporting everyone in their moves. The same boom fits all three available sizes.
The TOP SPIN, packed in a backpack with a smart design, is an eye-catcher on land. And even more so on the water… feel the passion!
- For ambitious discoverers to experts: This high performance wing is for all ambitious wing surfers longing for the riding opportunities made possible by the boom.
- Ideal for smaller riders: Smaller riders greatly appreciate the compact shape of the TOP SPIN. The relatively short wing span helps to avoid touching the water with the wing tips. Furthermore, the back hand doesn’t need to be positioned so far back.
- Perfectly shaped and positioned boom: The ergonomic, stiff and lightweight boom is perfectly balanced positioned on the strut. Quick and easy to assemble, the innovative mounting system provides incredible rigidity for ultra-direct power transmission. One boom fits all wing sizes.
- Easy manoeuvres and rotations: The boom allows your hands to always be in the right position, whether you are trying your first tacks or the wildest air rotation.
- Unlimited tricks: The infinite grip options open up a new world of wing surfing. Whether it is one-handed tricks high in the air or reverse riding, only the sky is the limit.
- Easy handling in waves: Without looking you can grab the boom and slide your hands back and forth if needed. When flown engaged, the boom and the short wingspan allow you to really lean forward in the bottom turn and quickly move the wing in your top turn.
- Light in low winds, stable in strong winds: With your active pumping technique you will enjoy the TOP SPIN in low winds. Once flying, the wing develops an immediate power. The rigidity and high stability give you all the control you need in strong winds.
- Ultra-direct response: The strut is directly connected to the canopy, resulting in an incredibly direct response. Combined with the known high rigidity of all ENSIS wings, there is less wasted energy and more power for your moves.
- Smart backpack: The backpack is an eye-catcher and offers many features: ergonomic back part and shoulder straps for comfortable carrying, large zip opening for easy packing, adjustable size for packing with or without boom, large side pockets and more.
- Comfort and firm grip: The unique, egg-shaped aluminium boom with a rather small grip diameter offers the optimal combination of stiffness and comfort. In addition, the shape ensures a firm grip allowing the wildest moves with small and big hands.
- Easy to use ENSIS Click Fix mounting system: The mounting plate and the counterpart on the boom fit perfectly. Click in, tighten the screw, and the ultra-rigid connection is done. Several reinforcements in the strut ensure a durable, tearproof attachment of the mounting plate to the strut.
- Durable, pack approved windows: The revolutionary ENSIS windows are made of exclusively tempered film, tested and approved in the cold Swiss winter and in the tropics. It can be packed into a small bag without compromising its performance.
- Fast pump and deflate system: The strut auto inflates using one valve with a wide hose diameter of 9 mm enabling quick inflation. An additional deflate valve on the strut guarantees quick deflation for easy and compact packaging.
- Robust canopy: ENSIS wings are made using the highest quality fabric available on the market. The canopy is a triple ripstop made in Japan proven to have the best stiffness to weight ratio.
- Resistant front tube: The leading edge is reinforced against abrasion at every segment’s connection, specifically in the wing tip area where heavy duty material is used.
- Strut bladder perfectly placed: The strut bladder is locked in position preventing any unwanted movement of the bladder inside the strut when the wing is deflated.
- High quality seams: The leading edge and strut closing seam are built with an added reinforcement layer of insignia, using the highest resistance thread made in the UK. This enables the ENSIS wings to have the most rigid frame possible.
- Wing bag
- Wing Leash
- Valve adapter
- ENSIS Tool
- Repair Kit
- IMPORTANT: wing boom is NOT included, sold apart ( see Ensis wing boom!)