- Hyper Front Wing (your choice of size)
- Tail Wing (your choice of our recommended tail wing)
- Drive Mast 750 mm
- Split Fuselage 33.5cm
- Board mounting T-Nut and screws
- Stainless hardware with spares included standard 2 of every nut and bolt
- Padded wing and mast covers
- Padded carrying case
For customizations and wing/tail stab add-ons, please email us for a quote.
All our team riders absolutely love the hyper. Designed for intermediate to pro guys who like to pump, ride down winders and ride small waves and pump back out the back without stopping. Designed for a balance of speed, pump and carve.
With 4 options of front wing sizes, riders of under 60kg should choose the Hyper 150, under 80kg weight should choose the 170, heavier riders should choose between the 190 or 210 models for more control and stability.
You can unlock the tail with a chopped (smaller) 12¨ tail wing option, adding to the speed and free flow riding style. For a softer, less locked in ride choose the down-sweep tail “the Carve 16” which also makes pumping easier. The rudder tail "Flareseries” 12 or 14 is the recommended tail wing for beginners or kiters.
(Additional stabilizer tails can be bought separately)
Foil Weight: 2.95kgTech Specs
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts
- Gold standard pre-preg carbon construction on all wings, mast, and tails
- Modular design. All Unifoil parts fit together. Change wings and masts easily for different conditions
- 100% High Modulus carbon wings
- Stainless or titanium screws
|150 Hyper||170 Hyper||190 Hyper||210 Hyper||230 Hyper||250 Hyper|
|Wing Span||857 mm||900 mm||980 mm||960 mm||1000 mm||1090 mm|
|Chord||128 mm||150mm||158mm||167 mm||175mm||Chord: 183mm|