Our Yellow Step Up 7'6"
· Size: 7'6" x 22 x 3 1/4 - 76L
· Volume: 76L.
· Fins: Included
Leash: Not included.
· THE STANDARDS FAMILY ·
The Standards is a four member family on its own! They offer a nice quiver for beginners who are just taking their first steps into the surfing world. Their great stability and buoyancy make them ideal for this purpose or the best ally for those thinking to switch to longboarding or want a plan B for real flat days.
· PROVEN DESIGN FOR HIGH STRESS USAGE ·
Indio boards have a proven design backed up by Pukas Surfboards knowledge and experience. Its heritage makes it a solid choice when it comes to versatile board that will bring lots of fun for you, for families, for beginners... you name it! And don't forget, this range of Indio boards are also gentle with your pocket.
· THERE'S NO SECRET FORMULA... ISN'T THERE? ·
· Ultra resistant top skin.
· Minimizes scratches, abrasions and indentations.
· Water Proof.
· Added UV inhibitor protects foam surface.
PE ELASTOMER | SPER
· Added strength and flex properties.
· Allows for great compression absorption under your feet, reducing indentation & cell collapse in the key areas of the board.
· Volume control to improve inertia while surfing.
HIGH DENSITY FUSED EPS
· Unique beaded PS core provides excellent stiffness and impact resistance.
· Polymer film layer adds strength
· Enhances board projection and board strength.
· Multi laminated wood stringers.
· Provides maximum support with the least amount of added weight.
HDPE GRAPHIC BOTTOM SLICK
· Increases overall strength through out the board. Increases speed, control & maneuverability.
· Subtle creasing as material absorbs compression.
· HDPE impact resistant inner material to maximize protection and durability.
· Nose and tail.
· Two compound, bore through soft edge rubber fins