This Kujira 1440 front wing is the ultimate choice for riders in search of non stop glide, an absolute downwind machine.
This front wing generates unparalleled power for a 1440cm2 surface allowing the rider a super early, smooth and easy take-off immediately followed by extraordinary acceleration that is so necessary in downwind.
Performance features :
- High aspect wing performance.
- New tubercle design inspired by the humpback whales’ pectoral fin.
- LOL designed downturned winglets for more drive and control at speed. · Astonishingly smooth low speed lift and acceleration on take-off.
- Tremendous acceleration capabilities.
- Epic glide and high top speed
- Wing Span : 1085mm
- Chord : 170mm
- Project area : 1440 cm2
- Wing Span : 390 mm
- Chord : 68 mm
- Project area : 220 cm2
Complete your set with a 75 or 85cm Aluminium or a 75 cm Carbon mast.